Terms and Conditions
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms and Conditions”) contained herein on this web page, shall govern the use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to the use of this Website, and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions. By continuing to use this website, you implicitly agree to all the terms and conditions enumerated below. This Website is meant for information and financial transactions and may require entering into legal contracts to digitally sign transactions and therefore, is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you a minor.
The Terms apply to your use of the software, website, smart phone applications or other electronic means (“Platform”).
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time without any prior written notice to You. It is Your responsibility to review these Terms periodically for updates/changes. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes will mean that You accept and agree to all revisions made from time to time. As long as You comply with these Terms, We grant You a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to access and use the Website.
If we confirm your request for refund, subject to the terms and conditions mentioned herein or elsewhere, we will send you an e-mail or any other convenient mode seeking the details required to refund the amount which may include your Bank Account details such as the account number and the IFS code of the branch in question.
Kindly note that it will take us a minimum of about 48-72 working hours from the receipt of all such information to process the refund and initiate the transfer. We reiterate once again that only where excess EMI has been collected from customers, provided that the customer has never delayed the payment beyond 30 days (i.e., never gone in VVPL above 30), subject to the discretion of the Senior Management at VVPL. We assure you that we are continuously working to improve our services and are we are welcome to any suggestions from your end. For any other queries, please contact our customer service desk at email@example.com.
Vaibhav Vyapaar Private Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of India and having its Registeded office Shree Krishna Square, 4th Floor, Office, No.-4D, 2A Grant Lane, Kolkata 700012, are the sole and absolute owners of this Website and all the content published from this URL.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content you submit, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, Vaibhav Vyapaar Private Limited and/or its license own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are expressly restricted from all of the following:
- Copy, capture, download, deconstruct or reverse engineer, or publish any Website material in any media.
- Selling, sublicensing, and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material.
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material.
- Accessing this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website.
- Accessing this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity.
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website.
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and Vaibhav Vyapaar Private Limited may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information. Vaibhav Vyapaar Private Limited will not be liable for any loss or damage owing to the user ID and/or the password being compromised.
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilia, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever.
4. No warranties
This Website is provided “as is,” and “as available basis” , and Vaibhav Vyapaar Private Limited makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consultation or advice to you.
5. Limitation of liability
In no event shall Vaibhav Vyapaar Private Limited, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Vaibhav Vyapaar Private Limited, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
- Vaibhav Vyapaar Private Limited (including its officers, directors, employees, representatives, affiliates, and providers) will not be responsible or liable for (a) any injury, death, loss, claim, act of god, accident, delay, or any direct, special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including without limitation lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, that arise out of or is in any way connected with (i) any failure or delay (including without limitation the use of or inability to use any component of the Website), or (ii) any use of the Website or content, or (iii) the performance or non-performance by us or any provider, even if we have been advised of the possibility of damages to such parties or any other party, or (b) any damages to or viruses that may infect Your computer equipment or other property as the result of your access to the Website or You're downloading of any content from the Website.
- The Website may provide links to other third-party websites. However, since Vaibhav Vyapaar Private Limited has no control over such third-party websites, You acknowledge and agree that Vaibhav Vyapaar Private Limited is not responsible for the availability of such third party websites, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such third party websites.
- You understand and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the capability of the electronic devices and the internet connection, you chose to run the Platform. The Platform’s operation or the services on Your electronic device is subject to availability of hardware, software specifications, internet connection and other features and specifications, required from time to time.
- You hereby agree to indemnify, keep indemnified and hold harmless Vaibhav Vyapaar Private Limited, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, and other representatives from and against any losses, liabilities (contingent or otherwise), obligations, costs, charges, expenses, fines, damages, including those paid or suffered pursuant to any actions, proceedings, demands, claims, judgments, awards, and including interests and penalties with respect thereto and out-of-pocket expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and disbursements suffered or incurred by Vaibhav Vyapaar Private Limited on account of the User using any intellectual property of Vaibhav Vyapaar Private Limited and/or any third party to which it has access as a result of having availed of these services, in a manner not permitted under these Terms, including any of the content and understands that legal proceedings may be initiated against him/her for any such use.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions.
8. Variation of Terms
Vaibhav Vyapaar Private Limited is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
Vaibhav Vyapaar Private Limited shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
10. Entire Agreement
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Vaibhav Vyapaar Private Limited and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same. If any clause of these Terms is or becomes illegal, invalid, or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, such findings shall not invalidate the remainder of these Terms.
11. Digital Contracts
This Website provides certain financial services including advancing of loans to eligible users. This will require execution of loan agreements online. The agreement in full will be displayed to the user on the Website and needs to be digitally signed by the user using the Aadhar enabled eSign, as provided by the Electronic Signature or Electronic Authentication Technique and Procedure Rules 2015 under the Indian Information Technology Act 2000, and shall be binding on the user.
- In the event that You stop, cease, discontinue to use or avail the services provided by Us, through deletion or uninstallation or otherwise, till the event that Your obligations to pay the outstanding amount(s) to Us exist; deletion, uninstallation, discontinuation of our Facilities, shall not release you from the responsibility, obligation, and liability to repay the facilities or outstanding amount(s) or any other charges payable to Us.
- You understand and acknowledge that you shall be solely responsible for all the activities that occur under Your User account while availing the facilities. You undertake that We shall not be responsible and liable for any claims, damages, and disputes arising out of use or misuse of the facilities. By usage of the facilities, you shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User account and for all other related activities under Your User account. We reserve the right to accept or reject Your registration at its sole discretion for the services without obligation of explanation.
12. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bengaluru, India for the resolution of any disputes.